Our coding education courses enable you to earn pre-approved CEUs from AAPC and the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). So if you’re looking to fulfill your annual CEU renewal requirements, consider our courses as a timely alternative. There’s even special pricing for AAPC/AHIMA members, averaging around 25% off the regular price!
- We are the leading creator and provider of CD-based continuing education courses with preapproved AAPC CEUs. All of our courses with preapproved AAPC CEUs also earn the same quantity of AHIMA CEUs upon submission.
- CD-based format allows you to proceed … any time, any place. From the convenience of any Windows PC with a CD-ROM drive (and no Internet connection needed!), you can complete our CD-ROM based courses and earn the associated quantity of CEUs for your credential. With Cloud-CD™, you can use any Apple Mac or Windows PC with Internet access, to use your CD course without a CD drive!
- Work at your own speed, quickly or leisurely. Work on the course at your own pace, when it’s convenient for you, at the office, at home, or even on the road. Because our courses are completely self-contained on CD, nothing is installed on your computer. You just insert the CD, or access the Cloud-CD™, each time and pick up where you left off.
- Interactive format makes for interesting learning. The interactive format gives you practice exercises and immediate feedback on your answers to the practice questions. This makes it more interesting than hardcopy-based training courses.
- Comprehensive and specialty topics. Our largest courses in terms of preapproved CEU quantity are the 18-CEU Dive Into ICD-10, a “dive” into the structure of the ICD-10 system, 18-CEU E/M from A to Z, an in-depth look at evaluation and management services in the CPT, and Primary Care Primer, a review of coding for primary care. Next are the 16-CEU E/M Chart Auditing and Coding, covering auditing of E/M services, and Demystifying the Modifiers, which looks at HCPCS Level I and II modifiers. The popular 15-CEU Medical Coding Strategies: CPT Overview course offers a comprehensive review of coding. One of our newer courses, Walking Through the ASC Codes (Ambulatory Surgery Centers), also offers 15 CEUs. Our newest courses, Elements of ED Coding, covers more common codes used in the Emergency Department, and Coding with Heart: CPT for Cardiology, covers coding cardiology services. Other topics in specialty areas are forthcoming, so check back with our site regularly.
- Final review questions and completion certificate. Final review questions remind you of the important points, and after you finish the review, you immediately receive the score and are able to print out your completion certificate for AAPC preapproved CEU credits or for AHIMA CEUs. Both completion certificates are made available to you.