*** Non-Credit CD-ROM Course ***
A self-paced CD-ROM continuing education course
“The topic reviews in these CD courses are great. I can do a little here and there, pick up where I left off, and work as little or as much as I want in a sitting. I like how they are laid out!”
— B.L., Colorado
Who should take this course?
- Physician coding and billing staff
- Physician practice managers
- Medical billing companies
Coding for Pediatrics is a comprehensive CD-ROM based interactive course. This self-paced CD-ROM course provides in-depth coverage of the guidelines, coding, and documentation requirements for services a provider in a pediatric practice might deliver.
Click here to see the brochure (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader) on Coding for Pediatrics, or continue reading below.
Click here to view sample slides from the course (also requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
The self-paced nature of the course allows you to work at your own pace. This is also an excellent way to satisfy the continuing education provision of the compliance plan of a physician practice or third party billing firm.
Here’s a sampling of what Coding for Pediatrics covers:
- Chapter 1 – About Pediatricians
- Chapter 2 – The Preventive Visit
- Chapter 3 – Office Visits
- Chapter 4 – Integumentary System
- Chapter 5 – Eyes, Ears, Nose
- Chapter 6 – Respiratory System
- Chapter 7 – Dislocations and Fractures
- Chapter 8 – Laboratory
- Examples, case studies, practice questions, review quiz with immediate audio and visual feedback
To run Coding for Pediatrics on your computer, you must have a PC with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or later, and a CD-ROM drive. The course is completely self-contained on CD; Internet connection not needed, and nothing gets loaded onto your hard drive. There are no preapproved CEUs associated with this course.
Any questions, just call us toll free at 800-515-3235. But remember, you can only order this course directly through our website.