*** Overview course on the Red Flags Rule ***
A self-paced CD-ROM continuing education course
Who should take this course?
- Physician practice managers
- Administrative office staff
- Medical billing companies
The Red Flags Rule: An Overview for Healthcare Providers is a CD-ROM based interactive course. This self-paced CD-ROM course provides an overview of the Red Flags Rule issued by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Though this Rule became non-mandatory for certain sizes of practices, it is still practical for protecting private information, and makes good business sense.
This overview course will cover the following topic areas:
- An overview of the structure and content of the Red Flags Rule
- What types of medical practices/businesses the Rule applies to
- FTC categories of “Red Flags”
- Examples of red flags more specific to healthcare providers
- The difference between the Red Flags Rule and HIPAA regulations
- The FTC’s 4-step method of complying with the Rule, and how you can implement it
The self-paced nature of the course allows you to work at your own pace. All of the content is accessible at any time and in any sequence, so you can use this CD as a reference afterward.
Click here for a printable brochure.
To run The Red Flags Rule: An Overview for Healthcare Providers on your computer, you must have a PC with Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, or 8, and a CD-ROM drive. The course is completely self-contained on CD; Internet connection not needed, and nothing gets loaded onto your hard drive.
This course is available only through our website. To order, click the appropriate “order now” button above. For a quote on larger quantities of multiple users or a site license, please call us.
Any questions, just call us toll free at 800-515-3235.