*** Teleseminar Audio Recording ***
Who should listen to this?
- Physician practice managers
- Administrative office staff
- Medical billing companies
The Red Flags Rule: An Overview for Healthcare Providers is a pre-recorded teleseminar audio from HealthcareBusinessOffice’s Leadership & Management Teleseminar Series, a growing series of management “short course” teleseminars.
Even though the Red Flags Rule became non-mandatory for certain practice sizes, the guidelines are still practical for protecting private information, and make good business sense.
This teleseminar recording covers:
- An overview of the structure and content of the Red Flags Rule
- What types of medical practices/businesses the Rule applies to1
- FTC categories of “Red Flags”
- Examples of red flags more specific to healthcare providers
- The difference between the Red Flags Rule and HIPAA regulations
- The FTC’s 4-step method of complying with the Rule, and how you can implement it
Click here for a printable brochure.
This is a downloadable digital product, downloaded in “mp3” file format. Upon completion of your order you will receive an email that will allow you to download your purchase immediately.
To order, click on the button above and complete your order in the shopping cart. Upon completing your payment, you will receive the email with downloading instructions.
Any questions, just call us toll free at 800-515-3235 or send us an email.